Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cold, hot, and smelling good

A few years ago, I ordered so much shaved ice that we had to take it home. Shaved ice isn't meant to be taken home. It melts a little and becomes big blocks of ice. Really, shaved ice are glorified snow cones. The good thing about them is the fruit and toppings, which I think we ate through back then so I don't even know why we attempted to take the shaved ice home.

There are tons of shaved ice spots, but milk + honey is at The Camp, an eco-community. It's not where it should be and I'm all for anomalies.

The shaved ice was fancy. I had the green tea delux which had green tea shaved ice, red beans, kiwi, and coconut shavings. It was okay though, but what was better was the gingerbread latte. The smell was intoxicating and I couldn't resist drinking it. Mmm.



Cute decor and nice dark place to relax with a latte. They serve Blackmarket Bakery goodies, bagels, sandwiches, and muffins. Being a PB&J connoisseur, I want to try their PB and fresh fruit sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment