Monday, December 20, 2010

Quick notes on my trip

Over the past few days I've been M.I.A. Here's what's happened/what I realized.
  • Saw a doctor about my pregnant belly. I get an ultrasound on the 27th. I'm not pregnant by the way.
  • Skipped working out for 2.5 days and when I went today, it was tough, but I sweated more than I have in awhile.
  • Can't fit into my pants but getting over it. If I did it it once, I can do it again.
  • Will continue working out but not stress out too much
  • Will be excited about exercising again
  • Got a haircut
  • Found a ton of books I'm going to read
  • Shopped at Sur La Table and bought some awesome cookie cutters!
  • Had the red velvet cupcake at SusieCakes and it was awesome. Look for updates on my yelp!
  • Tried the banana dark chocolate cupcake at Sprinkles, which is still better than Magnolia's
  • Going on a cupcakery binge tomorrow: BabyCakes NYC (donut, cookie sandwich, frosting shot), Plaisir (cream puff), and Crumbs (cosmo cupcake) because well, since I'm driving there, I might as well do them all.
  • Went to a ton of specialty grocery stores
  • Want to go to the Santa Ana's Artist Village
  • Also would like to go to Downtown Fullerton for vintage shopping
  • Still planning a day trip to Palm Springs that involves shopping, hiking, and sightseeing
  • Hoping to get to San Diego's Gaslamp Quarters

... if only this storm would stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment