Sunday, July 31, 2011

Downtown vs. Old Towne: Old Towne Orange

Old Towne Tustin: magnificent. Lots of places open up early and it's right next to a bunch of strip malls with all their glory - yeah I said it because we need our Trader Joe's and Sprouts.

Downtown Fullerton: BUST. They have a few vintage shops, but I wouldn't go out of my way.

Old Towne Orange: gorgeous. There are a ton of vintage shops though unlike Fullerton, this is not my decade. They're more like antique shops. Yeah, that's the right word. They have a traffic circle in the middle of Old Towne and the shops and adjacent homes pretty much run together nicely.


Actually, I had to walk past some houses converted into stores to get to a popular spot, Bruxie. I got their chicken and waffle and it was delicious. My little cousin ate almost all of it though. :/


We also hit the local mall and Mother's Market out there. It wasn't too bad either. Santa Ana, next to Orange, is rather huge. They have a downtown, a business section, and an artist's village. It was pretty much never-ending and though some parts are pretty down-and-out, there's a little for everyone.

My little cousin with fro-yo from the mall.

I picked up vegan white chocolate, sweet potato, and peanut butter pudding at Mother's! Ridiculous right??!

No comments:

Post a Comment