Saturday, July 9, 2011

My semi-lazy workout: Blogilates

Why had it taken me so long to catch onto Blogilates?! I'm supposed to know these things. Okay, I did, but thought less of it. 10+ minutes blasters that kick my butt? Hell yeah. I don't know if it's the heat or the workout, but I sweat a little. I'm a little sweaty all the time though.

I did a couple of her inner thigh workouts today! They were pretty good too.

My calves definitely feel it after this video.


The first part burned me out. The second part (inner thigh lifts) is reminiscent of the second part of the first video (above).


I feel it in my butt and quads a lot. My inner thighs do feel a workout, but it's always hard for me to do inner thigh lifts unless I lift the flab from the bended leg on top. Yeah, ew.

I'm definitely doing more of her videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment