Thursday, July 14, 2011

Waiting to inhale

I'm being serious. How long would you wait for a much talked about food? My cousin Chris and I waited almost 2 hours for M&M Donuts blueberry donuts. We had to get a dozen though on second thought, it might've been better to go with half a dozen. We think they only make two dozens at a time fresh out of the oven. After much waiting, I devoured a donut and a half and ate half of one today (yes, fail).


I was disappointed after I found out that there's Cafe du Monde style beignets at Downtown Disney. We could've just gone there. After reading a pip about it, I might actually get their beignet mix from the store.

I couldn't resist buying St. Benoit French-style yogurt for the container I'll get to keep. How precious.


My clothes aren't fitting well again. Must be all the sweets I'm consuming. As they say, FML. :/ And... I hate clothes.

Really, it isn't all that bad. I had a lovely banana microwave minute muffin, a recipe I gathered from Blogilates. It doesn't look quite as nice, but for what it is, it's not bad.



I also made some sort of egg white, broccoli, and shirataki noodle dish for brunch and linner today. It was A LOT of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment