Sunday, July 17, 2011

Carmageddon vs. Renegade Craft Fair

While we were in L.A., we might as well hit the Renegade Craft Fair. I missed the Big Crafty in Asheville so this one made up for it.

The fair was set up on open land, or the Los Angeles State Historic Park, near Chinatown. There were a few food trucks including Sweet E's Bake Shop! I just saw her on "Cupcake Wars" and was excited except I didn't see her. I didn't get a cupcake though.


I sewed a card thanks to Sew L.A.


I loved this dress they had on display!

I took pictures of my favorites... and tried to remember who they all were.

If there was one non-usable thing I want, it's a Buffy the kettlebell plushie from Janie XY!

Fun socks from Ashi Dashi

I loved these prints from The Victory Garden of Tomorrow. They even gave me a tattoo: Keep 'Em Flying!


Gorgeous containers from Paulova

The most breathtaking of the day: rugs and furniture from En Route Studio

Ark Collective backpacks

As well as Mokuyobi Threads were unique and fun

I can do this... maybe. The Bocket Store makes paint dots look fancy.

Meat diagrams are so Ad Hoc, but Drywell does a neighborhood meat map too.

It wasn't fancy or that big, but I enjoyed the works of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment