Sunday, July 3, 2011

Goodbye Asheville: College friends... forever

Before and after we went wild, there was:

Liz, now a biology doctoral candidate at Chapel Hill

Liz and I before she left for Chapel Hill :)
Andrew, who worked on the set of "Gossip Girls" in NYC and now lives in LA as an assistant to a director

My "big brother" Greg, who lives in Japan and speaks Japanese, but doesn't really like it?!

"Big Sexy" Daniel, a CrossFit trainer, and my roommate of course
My roommate and still one of my closest friends, Kris, a physics doctoral student at Chapel Hill

In Athens, GA, drinking!


Kris's going-away gift

Stephen "McGarBear" now goes to the University of Georgia where he's getting/has gotten his masters in social work

And, CeCe and I both work with kids, or well, students.

No comments:

Post a Comment