Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What else

So besides eating and working out, what am I doing? (Tomorrow may include Zumba and definitely Body Pump at the nicer gym. I just hope there aren't a ton of people.)
  • Reading health blogs like Peanut Butter Fingers. She recommended these socks, and considering the shape of my feet, heck yeah, need some Thorlo Experia CoolMax socks!
  • Watching "MasterChef" season 2 on Hulu. I want to make some butter chicken and profiteroles or cream puffs. I want some puff pastry. I never liked puffy pastry desserts, but it's perfect for the summer. Maybe the need to bake and cook will spur me to find a job ASAP.

    (image from B96 radio)
  • I also rented "The Lincoln Lawyer" from the redbox since it was free for my birthday. :)
    (image from The Electric Generation)
I have to find a job. Here I am, 6 years later, treating this like vacation when I should be treating this like it is: reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment