Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New page, new place

I just added a "workout log" page because, as I mention on the page, I saw it over at PB Fingers and think it's a fantastic idea to keep myself accountable because I have to share it with you. Also, I like looking at it to see my accomplishments and reaching small goals towards my bigger goals.

Today I/I am...
  • Woke up later than usual
  • Loved the Zumba instructor's moves, but hated waiting 10 mins in line then 10 mins for her to stop chattering. Not appreciated.
  • Found out my Chobani non-fat Greek yogurt was bad. Bad first experience.
  • Bought Voskos non-fat Greek yogurt instead. :)
  • Went to Turbo, which was supposed to be cardio sculpt fusion over at a (kind of) new place, Studio Fusion. Thanks to LivingSocial! I love the smaller studios though this one is big with its multiple rooms.
  • Listening to Joy the Baker podcast and can't wait for their Palm Springs conference - I'm so going!
  • Drooling over coconut jam and banana bars!
  • Planning my workouts and meals, kind of. I'm almost out of food and can't find quick & easy + fun inspiration.
  • Thinking about upcoming events: Saturday Summer Fest in Venice Beach from 10-5 & Sunday Wanderlust Yoga in the City (Santa Monica) from 12-5
Two Fit Chicks & a Microphone asks guests a few quick questions that I thought about:
  • Favorite fruit - apples
  • Favorite vegetable - avocados
  • Kitchen utensil can’t live without - rubber spatula
  • Favorite whole grain – brown rice flour or buckwheat
  • Favorite breakfast – French toast when I can!
  • Favorite food blog – Joy the Baker
  • Banish one food from the universe, what would it be - white rice
  • Item of junk food that could be transformed into wholesomeness - cinnamon rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment