Monday, July 25, 2011

Oh yeah, Monday goals

I'm taking a post from my new find, back to her roots, and remember to write my goals. I haven't done this in SO long. I'll go with 5 this week.
  • Eat more food. More healthy foods also. Real foods. Meal plan again.
  • Walk more.
  • Watch movies. My cousin Chris lent me a bunch of movies to watch, inlcuding "The Dark Knight," "Inception," "Forrest Gump," "Rain Man," and to keep it light, the Ice Cube collection (the "Friday" series and "All About the Benjamins").
  • Read more. I'm planning to finish Are You My Guru? this week.
  • Apply for jobs. Seriously now. How about 5 this week?
I finally went to the bank, changed my address more, paid N.C. bills, paid other bills, registered for the CBEST on August 10th, and oh yeah, I bought the Groupon for a Tspoons cooking class. I'm going to watch some TV and then figure out how to get around this city on my feet or public transportation till my car comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment