Sunday, July 10, 2011

Exploring bite by bite

I'm so full from a fiber wrap with turkey, spinach, and goat cheese. Yum yum. I also polished off the other half of my birthday mango blossom cakelet. Must stop eating sweets... soooo hard. Not baking has helped a lot though!


I started my morning off early. Too early. I'm testing out classes so I got confused and woke up and got ready 30 minutes earlier. I rode the upright bike for 30 minutes then went to Turbo. It was an intense cardio class - we did round 46, 3 Turbos, round 45, and another Turbo. No legs or abs and little in terms of stretching. Of course, we went 10 minutes over in order to fit it all in. I really enjoyed the instructor though - she was an adorable Asian girl. I also liked that it wasn't as packed as Friday's class. I mean, usually all the upright bikes are taken except today.

I got in a shower and had leftover salad + a white peach I got from the farmer's market.

I convinced mom to take us to The District in Tustin. We hit up TJ Maxx, a really nice one with a few good things but nothing special.



I went to the holy grail of all Whole Foods. It has the 118 Degrees' raw bar and a taqueria too.




I got little baggies of almond flour, coconut flour, Living Intentions cereal, and some chocolate covered goodness (curry coconut cashews, dark choc pistachios and cashews, and green tea caramels). I snacked on all the granola - so delicious especially the hemp and greens.



Sadly, Nothing Bundt Cakes was closed today so I didn't get a chance to go there. I'm not sure where I've heard of it before...

Since then, I've been playing online, watching multiple episodes of "Love Bites," and finding things to make in a mug with almond or coconut flour. So far Elana's Pantry's gluten-free chocolate chip cookies have been the most popular among gluten-free bloggers. So much for not baking huh?

Something to do before bed tonight:

No comments:

Post a Comment