Friday, July 22, 2011

Nut butter adventures: Justin's & Nuttzo's

I couldn't stop myself from delving into these jars of nut butters.

Justin's Organic Honey Peanut Butter
was fair. It's not as smooth as PB & Co's The Bee's Knees. It's not bad though, but requires a little stirring or turn the jar upside down.


I was a little disappointed by Nuttzo's. It's almost $12! It has tons of different seeds and nuts: peanuts, cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, brazil nuts, flax, and sunflower. The texture was watery. I added taste to it by putting some Trader Joe's sugar, chocolate, and coffee bean grounds, which make everything taste a little better. :) What I do like is all the pieces of nuts and seeds.


Did you know... I don't have weight loss goals or a time line. I consider this my life. I will get to and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment