Thursday, July 7, 2011

(Last) week in food

I’ve been trying to eat more.

4th of July eats:

Empanda pizza from Digable Pizza


Then a burger patty on top of spinach


Tuesday's eats:
For lunch: huevos rancheros, the infamous breakfast from Sunny Point Café though I only ate the eggs, sauce, and mom’s biscuit


I had to drop by the West Asheville Tailgate. No Take the Cake again… oh well. Instead, I tried out a new vendor who sells gluten-free baked goods and flour. They had so many samples, but I was good or somewhat good and got their delicious granola with maple spiced pecans! Yum yum.

Eliza played “California Gurls” just for me. Though I don’t really like the tricep workout with the track, I rocked it. Actually, I rocked all the tracks tonight – I added more weight on each track except biceps and shoulders. Yeah, my back definitely is sore now.

I ran into Alex the Afrikan, who I haven’t seen in a year at the store. He was buying ginger beer so I bought an extra gingery beer to test out too.


Aww, it was sad. We used to hang out. We used to play kickball together too. He has an accent sometimes… being from South Africa and all…

I stopped by Ultimate Ice Cream after the gym for a sampling of their Moon Pie ice cream and gave mom the rest.


For dinner though, I had ½ cup of Greek yogurt with a mix of Fiber One and my new granola and part of a banana… so full now. How odd.

Wednesday, the last meal: Nine Mile Jamaican Me Thirsty medium with zucchini instead of pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment