Friday, July 1, 2011

Got her toes done up with her fingernails matchin'

The song: "Pro Nails" by Kid Sister featuring Kanye West



I painted my fingernails and toenails last night. I don't really need to take a picture of them since they're kind of eh... just color. I decided on the color combo from this article at InStyle: mint & silver. I used Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in gunmetal and mint sorbet. For about $2 a bottle, you can't beat these.




Funny thing, I was listening to the new Joy the Baker podcast while biking and she's all into nails right now too and suggested this website: Hey Nice Nails. Love it!

A few of my favorites:

They have a tutorial. It's harder though.


I can do this, without the heart though. I'm not that precise.


This one seems hard.


I'm totally feeling sparkles and yellow. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment