Friday, June 8, 2012

Real home: garden ideas

I have never mowed a lawn in my life. My parents were obsessed. I'd replace the grass with rocks if I could in my garden.

Good thing I live in the Southwest and can just go with cacti and succulents.
Source: flickr.com via Julie on Pinterest


When I lived in North Carolina, I tried to make a terrarium. It was fantastic until I left it out and it flooded and broke. :/

This is easier to build and can accommodate lots of plants, plus the water goes through.


In college, my friends and I painted a ton of rocks and left them outside of our dorm. They were still there years later. :)


I've never been to a drive-in movie theater, but I imagine this is what it's like.
Source: tumblr.com via Julie on Pinterest


Time to Google a drive-in movie theater near me! Have you ever been to one?
What did you watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment