Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Choice: Reality TV

I'm obsessed. First, it was "Love In The Wild." Reminder: on Tuesdays.

 
 (source)

Now it's "The Choice." Okay, I'll admit "The Choice" is just not as good but it has celebrities. Who is Jason Cook and Jeremy Bloom? I have no idea, but Jason Cook is a cutie.

 

Romeo chose the prettiest girl, Jeremy picked a goofy one, Jason got a model, and Pauly D's choice fits in with "The Jersey Shore."

Before I got into all this excitement, I began my day with barre. With pushups and lunges. Which I did.

1/2 peanut butter & homemade jam, plus a Vega Energizing Smoothie to start my day. Boy was I tired.



I had the same 1/2 turkey sandwich for lunch with tortilla chips. I zapped a quick chicken and broccoli dinner with Oikos lime yogurt. Quite green there.


Individual sized popcorn and string cheese for TV watching.



Do you watch any reality shows? I used to watch "Flavor of Love," "America's Most Smartest Model," and probably a ton of other ones. I never watched "Big Brother" or "Survivor."
Who would you have picked on "The Choice?" I know Romeo and Pauly D. Jason Cook is really cute, but I would have gone for Romeo. Pauly D is attractive - just a little too much for me.

2 comments:

  1. I love Jason Cook. He played Shawn on Days of our Life and just played Matt Hunter on General Hospital. I think he is leaving that role. I used to love him on Days.

    I like certain reality shows. I love the competition ones except singing shows. I just don't like them for some reason. Big brother is one of my favorites. You should really watch it. It makes people live in a house as they compete. They get so paranoid. And it is on three days a week. Its so addicting. Also it is live, the people are there as the show is going on so you kind of feel like you are playing the game with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew "Big Brother" was live! I'm going to have to keep my eye out for more of this Jason Cook fellow. :)

      Delete