Monday, June 11, 2012

Spice girl

Ever since I decreased the number of days with high intensity workouts, I've done better when I do them. Today was great. I had tons of energy.

 

I can't make a normal face.

My favorite student and I matched today. This happens quite often actually.

 
Normal-er

We also wore red shoes, but I cropped my body out because it's not very sightly. I think he took better ones so I'll get 'em for you.

Speaking of that, 2 years ago, I was in better shape. FML (ya know what that means right?). Fortunately, I can keep working on it.

I could agree with this.
 (from Drop Dead Healthy)

I'm not liking the shorter haircut. It's weird.

Between work froyo - pistachio!


My cousin suggested making the s'more on the stovetop. I thought we had an electric one. My bad. Then... I burned my tongue. :/


 

I bought Trader Joe's spicy jalapeno chicken sausage and edamame. I paired it with Alexia spicy sweet potato fries for tomorrow's lunch.

I'm reading Drop Dead Healthy and highlighted some quotes from the first few chapters that I thought were of interest:

Thank goodness 'cause I don't look like those before and after pictures.

Running isn't for me either. Just like how I dislike spinning though I'm okay with biking.

This book is addictive, and I'm glad I have it on my laptop and iPhone's Kindle apps.

What book are you reading? I'm reading Drop Dead Healthy for PB Fingers' book club. I read Room and then didn't participate because I wasn't interested in the books.
What's the best length for your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment