I started my day with a Sunwarrior/strawberry-banana smoothie before barre class.
This is what my car looks like in the mornings. I have a basketball in front of the weights from Sunday, weights for Awesomesauce Arms, a jump rope I have yet to use, kale, ginger chews, and water, of course.
Let's be honest, I hate kale. I had tuna and kale for dinner. Granted, I zapped fresh kale in the microwave to cook it.
I made sweet potato puffs when I got home. Not bad, but I prefer the spicy sweet potato fries.
I baked some kale chips with olive oil and coconut pieces. This was much better. Maybe I do like kale after all.
I got to sleep in but didn't and decided to head to yoga instead.
9-10:30 level 1 yoga
- Send Foodie Penpal package that's been in my car for awhile now
- 12-2:45 work
4:30-6 yin yoga
- 6-7:30 level 2 yoga (optional)
- Gold's Gym to sign up (or Friday)
- 8:30-9:30 barre
- Call traffic school (or Friday)
- 11-1:30 work
- 7-8 Zumba
- 8-12 work
- Call traffic school (or Monday - last day to do it)
- 2:30 Bikram