Don't forget to enter my 1000th post giveaway. Ends tonight, Saturday, June 30th!
My June box was awesome. Perfectly packed. Thanks Esther from D.C.! You're my second D.C. penpal! *I sent my box to Maren over at Maren's Morsels. Go over there and check it out!
Inside the box
- Annie's White Cheddar shells looked amazing. I've been wanting to try them.
- I have no clue where the True North nut clusters went. I ate a few and think my family consumed them all.
- I haven't seen the Eat. Thin. Smile. brand in awhile. I loved the tiny pieces because it let me eat tons without guilt.
- Nori crackers are my cousin's favorite. I'm not a fan though.
- The Go Lean oatmeal was perfect for my trip to Austin. I even bought a box of them for the rest of the trip.
- The Breakfast on the Go! was addictive. I wouldn't buy these for myself because I would overeat.
- Lately I've enjoyed salty chips. I've had so many bags open, I haven't eaten these yet.
- She baked me a semi-healthy snack: The Lean Green Bean's zucchini carrot muffins... maybe with apples. I forget.
- I'm just not a Larabar fan. I don't get it...
-On the 5th of the month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
-You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
-The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
-You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about flat rate boxes!)
-Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers. If you’re a reader and you get paired with a blogger, you can choose to write a short guest post for your penpal to post on their blog about what you received. If two readers are paired together, neither needs to worry about writing a post for that month.
- Foodie Penpals is open to US, Canadian residents & UK residents. Please note, Canadian Residents will be paired with other Canadians only. We’ve determined things might get too slow and backed up if we’re trying to send foods through customs across the border from US to Canada and vice versa. So, I’m going to keep two separate lists and match US w/ US and Canada w/ Canada!