Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday: Yogi



I woke up, went to yoga (Ashtanga-influenced), worked, and went to yin yoga. You can say I'm on a yoga kick.

I did some new poses today in the Ashtanga class and boy was it tough.

Among the poses I practiced today...

This. Somewhat.


This.


This.


This. Maybe not as far back though.


This. My hips need more opening.


Not this.


And from my Tumblr...

We did attempt the first steps towards a headstand.




I can do shoulder stands though.


One of my goals is the pose on the left, but I can do the dancer's pose on the right.


Good for my back.


Do you practice yoga?
Why do you practice yoga? I want more open hips and back extensions to balance out my body. I also practice lots of patience.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I wish I could do half of these moves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practice! Though it'll take a lot of practice to get to a headstand!

    ReplyDelete