Thursday, June 14, 2012

3 on Thursday: Quarter century summer

3 on Thursday
What do you like best/worst about being your age?  
I'm less than a month away from being 25.

  1. Relationships. I thought this guy at work was cute - he's been in a relationship for 2 years. I was surprised. I thought about it and realized a 1-2 year relationship at my age is perfect. I've never saw (won't even call it dated) anyone for more than a few months.
  2. Career. A lot of [Asian] people my age... are getting their master's degree or are in a steady desk job of sorts. That's here. It was different when I live on the East Coast - I was ahead. I suppose that makes me where I'm supposed to be.
    One of my co-workers is 27 and she is just getting her yoga/managerial position on. I also work with 40+ year olds at my P.M. job and they're in their second career now (as a supervisor or what not). 
  3. I still have tons of time for both of the above. No one is pressuring me yet. I'm not too worried. :) 
Last week's was forgotten so there's an extra this week:
What are your 3 summer musts?
  1. Bike along the beach. Great exercise.
  2. Travel. Besides Austin next week, I'm hoping to head to Portland while my friend Sara is there for the summer and go to Yosemite. The science teacher got me excited about the latter.
  3. Eat fresh veggies and fruits and smoothies. Who wants to feel heavy during the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment