Monday, June 25, 2012

MIMM: Like a brand new start


Technically, I was back from vacation yesterday afternoon. I wasn't jet lagged and I wasn't tired, but I thought to rest. Traveling gets kind of stressful. My body definitely had major digestion problems the whole time. I'm feeling much better now that I'm home. :)

Today's agenda

Work, cause it's good for me?

I start a summer job in a couple weeks so we have orientation. I get a few days off this week though (Wednesday-Friday)!

Find a new book to read.

I finished Drop Dead Healthy as part of the PB Fingers June book club.
(source

TurboKick an yoga for stretching

Its been almost a week without a class!

Return movies

I rented a couple of Redbox movies yesterday.

I don't know what was going on...
 
(source

Much better, but I haven't finished it yet.
 
(source)  

Eat pizza.

My cousin mentioned pizza yesterday so on my lunch break, I headed over to Mother's for a slice of pizza and green juice. Unfortunately, my stomach wasn't happy with all the sitting after lunch. :( 

Nap.

Because I only slept 7 hours. I've been sleeping 8-9 hours on vacation.

3 comments:

  1. I keep hearing about that book, I should check it out one of these days..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a quick read. It's not as much as I expected, but I love the message.

      Delete
    2. I thought he would go in deeper than he did into this project.

      Delete