Breakfast: egg whites with jalapeno almond cheese and Wild Squirrel nut butter with half a banana.
New-to-me bars for snacks this week. My manager eats Zone Perfect bars and I trust her advice. I also nabbed a Pure Protein bar - I've had their shakes before.
After work, which I only went to for 2 hours, I went to the gym for a quick workout. Since I wasn't feeling quite well, I did legs and a little warm-up. Plus, I forgot my earphones for Catching Fire & cardio.
Lunch: leftover gluten-free pizza from dinner last night
Dinner: chicken and broccoli
A few thoughts and links:
- london bakes - gorgeous photographs and recipes
- Considered buying The Farm of Beverly Hills Groupon, but it's only for dinner and I would prefer going there for brunch.
- Umami Burger opened up here today and apparently there wasn't a big showing. I want their Tandoori burger!
- After The Color Run, I want to do the Pajama Run!
- Mmm, I've always wanted to go to a Taste of [city name here].
- I'm sad I missed this. I would love to see Jared Diamond.
- Carbs that are worst than white bread.
What keeps you interested during a run?