Friday, March 9, 2012

Slow & steady Friday morning

6:45AM wake-up calls are here to stay. Sadly. Today is a rest day and I don't have to be at work until 10:30 so I bought bananas and crispy rice cereal (for a recipe this weekend) and headed to the library.

Mint chocolate protein pancake without the mint for breakfast. The pancake itself cooked up quickly and though it wasn't particularly amazing, the protein frosting made up for it. I added frozen raspberries in the picture for looks. :)


Its been a long time since I went to the Huntington Beach library. This one is for city residents only, of which I was one for 18 years, but that doesn't mean I can't sit around and use their free wi-fi.

When I got here, there were already a bunch of people outside waiting for the library to open!

The library is super nice and has a park attached.


With me: my laptop, newspaper, and my study guide. Of course no studying is happening... :/ I would probably need more than a measly hour for studying anyways. Say tomorrow when I don't work at all.

Is it insane that I'm hungry again... less than an hour later? My appetite is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment