Friday, March 2, 2012

Love Joy [the Baker]

I have major love for Joy the Baker. I adore her writing style - I can hear her as I read. I enjoy her podcasts with Tracy Shutterbean. And of course, I'm in awe of her innovative recipes. Joy is consistently creative and I consistently go to her site for recipes. I've tried other sites, but when it comes down to it, I'll use a Joy the Baker recipe because I know it'll be perfect.

Recipes I've tried
Recipes I want to try
Online

And now I can add more recipes. I picked up her book in anticipation of meeting her tomorrow. My cousin loves cookbooks and loved all the pictures. I appreciate pictures too.



In her book

  • Baked Coffee Cake French Toast, and you don't have to make coffee cake first
  • Toasted Coconut Dutch Baby w/ Banana & Pineapple
  • Kale Spinach Banana PB Smoothie looks so good that my little cousin wants one!
  • Peanut Butter & Jam Milkshake
  • Red Velvet Marble Cake is definitely an awesome twist to the regular cake
  • Mommom's Chocolate Bourbon-Spiked Banana Bread cause banana bread is my fave
  • Giant Mint Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cubes!
  • Chocolate Hazelnut Spread with Orange Cream Cheese Grilled Sandwiches
  • Honey Mustard Roasted Cashews
She's my idol. She's so real and I totally want her life. Who doesn't?

Who is your favorite baker?
What is your favorite food blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment