Recipes I've tried
- Vegan Mango Banana Bread
- Homemade Churros SO GOOD! So easy!
- Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread I failed at this... :/
- Easy Cinnamon Roll Muffins
- Lemon & Matcha Marble Pound Cake
- Blackberry Pie Bars
- Tres Leches Cake
- Avocado Pound Cake
- Strawberry Coffee Cake I made it for a birthday but we kept eating it!
- Root Beer Float Cake One of the first I made
- Homemade Twinkies
- Chocolate, PB Cookie Dough, Toasted Marshmallow Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Black & White Cookies
- Super Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies I don't make anything more than once but I make this to kick off EVERY fall!
- Blueberry Black & White Cookies Super sweet but super good
- Flourless PB & Jelly Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Peach & Raspberry Crumble Even my mom loved it
- Russian Grandmother's Apple Pie Cake First pie ever and it was a success
- Pink Raised Doughnuts with Toasted Coconut because it looks very Simpson
- Peach Cobbler for One
- Eggnog Pancakes
- My Favorite Scrambled Eggs
- Fancy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Strawberry Vanilla Cake Bites
- Salted Chocolate Vanilla Bean Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Baked Curry Sweet Potato Fries
And now I can add more recipes. I picked up her book in anticipation of meeting her tomorrow. My cousin loves cookbooks and loved all the pictures. I appreciate pictures too.In her book
- Baked Coffee Cake French Toast, and you don't have to make coffee cake first
- Toasted Coconut Dutch Baby w/ Banana & Pineapple
- Kale Spinach Banana PB Smoothie looks so good that my little cousin wants one!
- Peanut Butter & Jam Milkshake
- Red Velvet Marble Cake is definitely an awesome twist to the regular cake
- Mommom's Chocolate Bourbon-Spiked Banana Bread cause banana bread is my fave
- Giant Mint Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cubes!
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread with Orange Cream Cheese Grilled Sandwiches
- Honey Mustard Roasted Cashews
Who is your favorite baker?
What is your favorite food blog?