Thursday, March 29, 2012

Food links, at night, in bed

I have an affinity for beds, and this headboard, which I saw years ago, has always been my favorite.
 
(source

I'm in bed right now. It's 7:58 P.M. I'm not sleepy though.

I am... not so much a food blog, but i am a food blog is definitely a food blog with gorgeous pictures.

I don't know what a halfway cookie is, but it looks good.


Why eat plain chocolate chip cookies? I love exotic touches to mine like... milk powder. Milk's Christina Tosi does it.

Right up my alley: Thai tea cake. 'Nuff said.

Or no-butter peanut butter cookies. Kind of healthy.

I've failed at making non-soggy granola. Maybe this these tips will help.

I just want dessert ALL. THE. TIME. Healthy? Cheesy? No-Bake? Or just easy enough for a weeknight.

If all else fails, here are some foods to improve my (and your) mood.

Or I can just look at PowerCakes and resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment