Sunday, March 4, 2012

OverJOYed

Joy and... Fabio? Yeah, I saw them both.

I painted my nails for Joy. I tried a 2 toned French manicure but failed. Instead, I put on a plum with a glitter topcoat cause it hides all the mistakes.


I was embarrassingly nervous when I met Joy. I love her, but I didn't have questions cause, like she said, we know an insane amount about her. Creepy...


Guess what though? Joy recognized me from Twitter! Yeah, awesome!

Then I walked over to Whole Foods. Just cause. And I bumped into... Fabio, selling his protein powder.



I didn't get a picture with him because I didn't buy the powder.

After being attacked by mom's insane dog and getting bruised up (seriously), I napped and my cousin got me the ingredients for Joy's Mommom's Chocolate Bourbon-Spiked Banana Bread.


Oh my goodness.


So good. My whole family agreed.


One loaf was sliced and is left out for the fam. One loaf is sliced and in the freezer. And my cousin is taking the last one to work.

Monday's a busy day so tomorrow is leg day for me and my cousin is finally coming with me!

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo awesome! love the pic of the two of you!

    And that bread..of all the recipes in her book, I totally have my eye on that one! You may have just convinced me to make it, soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make it! I want to make the marshmallows on the next page too!

      Delete