I made a bowl of oats on the stove top, mixed in a banana part way through, and added some Wild Squirrel nut butter. Same thing today. With 2 egg whites of course.
- Seated leg curl: 50#s
- Leg extension: 90#s
- Barbell lunge: 55#s
- Abductor machine: 70#s
- Lying leg curls: 112.5#s x 20 x 2 then a set at 125#s
- Abductor machine: 90#s
- Stiffed-leg deadlift: forgot :(
- Single leg barbell squat: 35#s
- Leg press: 170#s to failure then 210#s x 10 x 1
- Seated calf raise: 210#s
- Standing calf raise: 70# barbell
Afterwards, I ran over to South Coast Plaza and Emmo Home for a new water bottle. I was due for a new one. I'm quite sure you're not supposed to use a Sigg for 3 years...
Kor Vida in white has a wider spout so I can see the water inside.Macy's Signature Kitchen and got a couple of goodies for me and my cousin:
Cat Cora's mini red velvet cupcake was crunchy on top but the rest was dry so I discarded that part.
These cheddar and scallion madeleines were fantastic. They're cornbread in the shape of madeleines.
While prepping some lunch, I ate my dinner of thin-sliced beef steak and must've eaten it too fast and a little raw cause I felt bloated all night. Gah.
I woke up still feeling full but resumed my day. I started my sleep-full morning by making chocolate chip rice crispy treat. Everyone (kids and cousins) enjoyed them.
I prepped this buffalo chicken quinoa mac and cheese last night with jalapeno almond cheese.
When I got home from work, my cousin met me at the door wanting to go to Kabuki for their happy hour. Perfect since I needed some food before my workout later.
My little cousin came along too and we both got the Alaskan roll - salmon on top of a California roll. I chose brown rice at no extra charge.
I had some time to digest before I headed to the gym. First, weights for LiveFit Day 43 (I took an impromptu day off in the middle of last week so just continued working out).
- Narrow pushups: knees
- Seated tricep press: 20#s x 8 x 2, 22.5#s x 8 x 2
- Cable one arm tricep extension: 12.5#s
- One-arm reverse grip tricep pushdowm: 12.5#s
- Skullcrushers: 30#s
- Close-grip barbell bench press: 30#s
- Incline dumbbell curl: 15#s, 10#s x 8 x 3
- Dumbbell alternate bicep curls: 15#s
- Barbell 21's: 30#s
- Stability ball crunch: bodyweight
- Jackknife sit-up holding stability ball: bodyweight
- Stability ball reverse crunches: bodyweight
And for cardio: 10 mins biking while waiting for TurboKick. I was wiped out. I've only been able to make it through 40 minutes of class before I die. I almost died with the 21s too; I barely made it.
I felt everything in the proper place, which is such a big deal because this wasn't always the case.
I switched shifts tomorrow so I get the night off and I'm definitely sleeping in!