Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wrong day (LiveFit Day 22)

In anticipation of coffee with my co-workers tomorrow morning, I did my leg workout today. Plus, my cousin wanted to go with me and he never goes.


I played with a seated squat press after seeing an in-shape guy use it for seat calf raises. I did calf raises and then used it for it's primary purpose. I loved it! The guy had four 45 pound weights on either side so I went with half. I was surprised when I could add back another 45 on each side. What? It worked my bottom without straining my back. WIN.

I upped my weights with my barbell squat and single-leg deadlift, and I'm getting really strong with my lying leg curls.

Once we got back, I had a protein shake and made my cousin single lady pancakes from Joy the Baker's cookbook.


She loved them and they were so easy to make - not a mess at all.



We're watching the Celtics vs. Knicks (I love 'em both!) and Laker games, napping, going to Costco maybe, and heading off to yoga.

Sunday, March 4
  • egg whites & oatmeal; string cheese & rice cake, protein shake; fancy grilled cheese sandwich; chicken wrap; Fage 0% w/ PB & almonds
  • LiveFit Day 22: legs
  • read Belong to Me
  • study guide ch. 2-3
  • bake & listen to Joy the Baker podcast (Fact or Fiction)
Monday, March 5
  • egg whites & oatmeal; protein shake; shrimp & onions; string cheese; chicken & spinach; Fage 0%
  • coffee with co-workers
  • LiveFit Day 23: back & biceps
  • read Belong to Me
  • study guide ch. 2-3
  • listen to Joy the Baker podcast (My Legs Are Not Candy)
Tuesday, March 6
  • eggs & oatmeal; protein shake; chicken tortilla; string cheese & apple; chicken & spinach; Fage 0%
  • LiveFit Day 24: chest & triceps
  • read Belong to Me
  • study guide ch. 2-3
  • listen to Joy the Baker podcast (Some Breathing Room)
  • watch "Jack & Jill"
Wednesday, March 7
  • eggs & oatmeal; protein shake; chicken tortilla; string cheese & apple; chicken & spinach; Fage 0%
  • read Belong to Me
  • study guide ch. 2-3
  • listen to Joy the Baker podcast (You've Got A Friend)
  • watch "The Rebound"
Thursday, March 8
  • eggs & oatmeal; protein shake; chicken tortilla; string cheese & apple; chicken & spinach; Fage 0%
  • LiveFit Day 25: legs
  • read Belong to Me
  • study guide ch. 2-3
  • listen to Joy the Baker podcast (Shucker)
  • watch "My Future Boyfriend"
Friday, March 9
  • eggs & oatmeal; protein shake; chicken tortilla; string cheese & apple; chicken & spinach; Fage 0%
  • LiveFit Day 26: shoulders & abs
  • read Belong to Me
  • study guide ch. 2-3
  • listen to Joy the Baker podcast (Sexy In Sexy Out)
Saturday, March 1
  • Shakeology
  • TurboKick
  • read Belong to Me
  • study guide ch. 2-3
  • listen to Joy the Baker podcast (Book Baby)

No comments:

Post a Comment