Friday, March 23, 2012

Time to rest, thankfully

Egg whites with broc and stove-top oatmeal with 1/2 a banana mixed in to start off my day.


Being my day off, I decided to go to the gym after work. Well, that didn't happen. I took a nice 2 hour nap. I guess I really wasn't feeling great because I didn't even manage to change first.

I picked up a new-to-me yogurt. Wallaby makes some yummy regular yogurt so I was excited to try their Greek yogurt. I honestly can't say too much since I mixed in another half a banana. I think it was good... at least the stats are good: 130 calories and 17 grams of protein.


I rolled out my yoga mat for some ab exercises while watching "In Time." I also shared a couple of new-to-me bars.

The coconut chocolate chip Clif bar was heaven. I typically dislike Clif bars, but I saw it on Matchstick Molly's Instagram and gave it a try. My cousin got an iced oatmeal cookie Z Clif bar. That was even better and I want one... right now. The other bar, a toasted coconut Zone bar, was packed with coconut and almonds. I like it too. There was a time I didn't like coconut and now I love it.


The movie really captured my attention. It made me think about our time on Earth and what we do with it, or don't do everyday. I even liked Justin Timberlake in this movie. There were cheesy parts, and Olivia Wilde playing his mother was rather odd. Still, I liked it.

I totally felt guilty not working out, but I also wanted sleep. The process of getting over the guilt is part of my recovery I suppose.

What would you do with one day to live? With two? In one day, I would be eating and drinking and being merry on the beach. Done. In two days, I would fly to my nearest destination (San Francisco or Portland I think) and then do the same thing.

1 comment:

  1. We're happy to hear you liked our Perfectly Simple bar! We wanted to let you know we have a Free Bar Coupon promo on our Facebook Page right now. Check it out at https://www.facebook.com/ZonePerfect?sk=app_187301808036429. ~Brittany @ZonePerfect

    ReplyDelete