Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trader Joe's: It's ALL good!

After lazying around all afternoon, I got to the store for some Gala apples and Blue Sky Free root beer to stave off my need for sugary things... for now.


(image from Natural Farms)

I made a trip to Trader Joe's, which I've frequented more often now because everything I try is amazing!

I was back and forth on the fat free Spicy Black Bean Dip. I got it and ate it in the car with their Sweet Potato Tortilla Chip Rounds. The chips were okay, a little sweeter and more preferable than regular tortilla chips, but the star was the vinegary dip. The vinegar gives it a sweet taste to offset the spiciness and saltiness of the beans! :)


I also plan to make some Caramel Apple Bars.



I picked up some ingredients: Fleur de Sel Caramel Sauce and White Chocolate.


I haven't watched "The Biggest Loser" in forever, but I caught it on TV and of course, I'm sucked in. Every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment