Saturday, October 29, 2011

No snow

Snow would be a wonderful excuse for staying in bed, but no, it's already sunny and I was reluctant to get out from under the blanket.

On today's agenda, farmer's market, workout, library, and... not so sure.

This was my first time to Orange Home Grown. It's a small farmer's market, but they definitely have unique vendors. Today, they had free coffee and baked goods from Chapman University. I needed the coffee!



I also loved that they have a banging logo.



I picked up Sweet Lilikoi's chocolate croissant to try. I was drawn to the design of the packaging and the beautiful crafted pastries. I've always wanted to try a chocolate croissant too. The chocolate spilled over and made chewy crusts of chocolate on the sides of the croissant. Then there was the big surprise, the secret pocket of chocolate in the bottom. I just though the bottom was thick, but NO!, a piece of chocolate stayed intact in the bottom. Maybe if I heated it up, it would have been more delicious.

I found the closest 24 Hour Fitness in Orange. It's two stories and recognized as a "24 Hour Fitness Sport," which means it's bigger, and thus, similar to the one I go to normally (Bella Terra in Huntington Beach). However, this gym has a strange layout... even the group X room.

I did like it more though because it was spacious, clean, and though reviews said it smelled like B.O., I did not notice. Must be used to it? I felt like they made an effort to correct it too - I saw some air fresheners. Another advantage was that the bathrooms and showers don't have the same entrance/exit because it makes the floors gross for those who just have to pee.

Because I was there for TurboKick, I liked that there was lots of natural lighting in the group X room and also downstairs where I biked before class.

Biking was effortless today and TurboKick was fun. I had an endless amount of energy.

Now for lunch: Miracle Noodles with green beans (lots!) and some canned chicken in Rising Moon's organic pasta sauce.



I just made pumpkin pie spiced almonds. I can't pay $6-7 for Planters. I left them in too long though and burned some.


Now for the library and to sign something I forgot for my second job.

No comments:

Post a Comment