Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Non-productive Tuesday

Sleeping over at mom's in rarely a good idea. I don't get enough sleep because there's a lot of commotion going on here at night.

But we had to get to the DMV this morning. The line wasn't long and service is quick nowadays. Afterwards, we shared a egg, turkey, and cheese croissant sandwich. Not as good as a filled croissant; I just ate the filling, which was a lot in itself.

I missed my gym session and was too tired/lazy to go after work. 4:30PM is such an unrealistic time (I need a little rest) and I didn't want to go to TurboKick at 5:30PM again since I went yesterday.

Instead, I ate pumpkin pie fro-yo (Great American Yogurt has the BEST toppings) and peanut butter Puffins, and napped as much as I could.

Then we headed to the library to return some books and DVDs from the redbox. I borrowed Hungry: Lessons Learned on the Journey From Fat to Thin and Waistland, two books about obesity of course.


(image from Livin La Vida Low Carb)


(image from Critical MAS)

I also rented "Zookeeper." I finished Firefly Lane so I'm free to watch the movie later tonight.


(image from Movies Pad)

I wanted protein pancakes for dinner, but figured I needed veggies so it's steamed broc on the side with Miracle Noodles, chicken, and pasta sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment