Monday, October 31, 2011

November goals

  • Seek help. See a physician. See a dietitian. Make a friend.
  • Read. Diary of An Exercise Addict. Slow Love. Love Walked In. The Help. West of Here. Spirit Junkie.
  • Go out. Hang out with friends. Go to things.
  • Eat more. Drink more water too. My goal is 1200 calories per day. That may sound insane, but I don't consume that much and I haven't for quite some time. My body has shut down so it's time to get it back on track. I fear it may come with weight gain, but once I fix my body, I can lose weight more healthfully. I did it once; I can do it again.
  • Rest more. Once at least. Twice sometimes. This should be easier with the holiday season and probably some cancellation of classes.
  • Be a better person. Be a better daughter. Love is eternal and I need to love back. This month is my mom's 57th birthday and I'd like to do something nice for her and my other family members. :)
  • Pay bills. Pay credit card bill. Pay cell phone bill. Get that done did with my paychecks. Still be in the hole, but I'll be okay in the months to come.
  • Then continue to learn to spend less.

No comments:

Post a Comment