Friday, October 28, 2011

Cuddly books

I've been tackling at least four books every month... for two months. That's quite a bit. Last month I read 5 and this month will be 6.

  • The Help - the movie is coming out on DVD and I'd like to finish reading it before then
  • Love Walked In - title has taken me in more than the synopsis
  • Belong To Me
  • Midnight
  • Atlas Shrugged - started it in high school and never finished it
  • Night - my students are reading this and since I never read The Autobiography of Anne Frank, I should probably read this
  • Population: 485: Meeting Your Neighbors One Siren at A Time - I enjoyed his book, Truck
  • The Last Summer of You & Me
  • Love in the Time of Cholera/One Hundred Years of Solitude
  • Orange County: A Personal History - I do live here...
  • Slow Love: How I Lost My Job, Put on My Pajamas, and Found Happiness - by the former editor of House & Garden
  • Diary of An Exercise Addict
  • West of Here
  • Life of Pi
  • Bill Bryson's books - I've read quite a few, but there are some more more including At Home
  • Feed Me!: Writers Dish About Food, Eating, Weight, and Body Image
Do you have a list of books you want to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment