- The Help - the movie is coming out on DVD and I'd like to finish reading it before then
- Love Walked In - title has taken me in more than the synopsis
- Belong To Me
- Atlas Shrugged - started it in high school and never finished it
- Night - my students are reading this and since I never read The Autobiography of Anne Frank, I should probably read this
- Population: 485: Meeting Your Neighbors One Siren at A Time - I enjoyed his book, Truck
- The Last Summer of You & Me
- Love in the Time of Cholera/One Hundred Years of Solitude
- Orange County: A Personal History - I do live here...
Slow Love: How I Lost My Job, Put on My Pajamas, and Found Happiness- by the former editor of House & Garden Diary of An Exercise Addict
- West of Here
- Life of Pi
- Bill Bryson's books - I've read quite a few, but there are some more more including At Home
- Feed Me!: Writers Dish About Food, Eating, Weight, and Body Image
Friday, October 28, 2011
I've been tackling at least four books every month... for two months. That's quite a bit. Last month I read 5 and this month will be 6.