Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Peanut butter emergency?

I got a call yesterday. It was a state of emergency over here: peanut butter prices are doubling this fall! Okay, it's not that serious, but prices are expected to rise 25-35%, which may be serious enough for many of us as is.

Apparently, a hot summer has destroyed peanut crops. No reports on almonds and other nuts and their butters.

What better excuse to go out and buy peanut butter? I chose to add to my jar of Peanut Butter & Company's The Bee's Knees with Dark Chocolate Dreams and Crunch Time.


While The Bee's Knees is my favorite, I haven't had Dark Chocolate Dreams in awhile and I wanted to prove that Crunch Time is 100xs better than regular brand crunchy.

And despite my love of Barney Butter and Trader Joe's sunflower seed butter, Peanut Butter & Company's pending formula has my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment