Friday, October 21, 2011

"Me time" at night

I've seen the book and read the excerpt but was never taken by it... until I saw the movie. I've been a mad woman since I got a Blockbuster one-out pass. I read the back of this movie, not making the connection, and I wanted to watch it.



I like Alyssa Milano and Ivan Sergei, and the other actor was also attractive.

Also intriguing was "Monte Carlo" to go along with "me time" I promised myself last night.



Fun, frilly teen movie reminiscent of "Mary Kate & Ashley."

I affixed a Biore pore strip on my nose. Those things are so fascinating. I wish I could afford to put them all over my face.

After, I used a green oatmeal and avocado face mask. I look like Jim Carrey in "The Mask" and subsequently have to hole myself in my room as to not scare anyone.

Painted my nails:


My feet look thin and long - happens with

I still have to finish Water for Elephants. It's a long time coming! :/ I've decided that I will not try to fit 2 more books in this month - just one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment