Sunday, April 10, 2011

What I do on Sundays

Wake up, decide not to go to spin, do Turbo Kick Round 43 with intensity in the living room, sweat a lot, don't shower in case I work out again...

Dress, go downtown, have tea at Dobra Tea: masala tea and then a chilled Staroborshav, pictured below.


I perused Malaprops and bought an autographed copy of Tupelo Honey Cafe: Spirited Recipes from Asheville's New South Kitchen. I chose to buy it as a reminder of living in Asheville for when we finally leave.



I went to Pack Square Park to enjoy the sunshine, go through my new book, and read The Girl who Played with Fire.



I came home and made a favorite from the book, Fit for a King PB & Banana Sandwich. Basic, but so good!


A little grocery shopping, a movie, and reading to end my night.

P.S. To avoid finishing off all of that gluten-free brownie I made yesterday, I'm making Yancey take it to work... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment