Monday, April 11, 2011

It's the first day of the rest of my life!

Okay okay, not really. I get a week to start anew without my darn job. :)

So what do I do?

I wake up at 7:15, get dressed for the gym, have Raw Protein, get there early and fit in 30 minutes on the elliptical before an hour of [cardio] weightlifting, just under an hour of Zumba, and an hour of yoga-Pilates.

Then I got hungry so I drank green tea and had another Fit for a King PB & Banana Sandwich from Tupelo Honey Cafe's cookbook. I'm sufficiently full, even a little too full.


I need a midday nap so I'm taking 30 for that before I hit the grocery store and then step tonight at 6PM.

I should try to find a donut pan to prepare for the purchase of Babycakes Covers the Classics cookbook tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment