Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Only one workout today. I felt fantastic and awake all day, but still, Tuesdays are my least favorite at the gym because it's not all that exciting. Instead, I went to the tailgate market, looked at goodies, and came home. I wanted flowers...

Showered, I'm now in the process of making my own Nutella without powdered sugar (looking for a recipe) then prepping for tomorrow (veggies for my green juice), finishing The Girl Who Played with Fire, watch "Bones," and making sure I get enough sleep to wake up for class at 6AM tomorrow (since I skipped it tonight and I enjoy sparse AM classes).

7:30-8:30 workout: Slim in 6
8:45-9:15 breakfast: Make Juice Not War, green tea

9:30-5:30 work: the usual
12:35PM lunch: one simple Sriracha deviled egg, Brown Cow plain Greek yogurt
3:45PM snack: 1/4 c. pumpkin on slice of Scandinavian crispbread
5:35PM: tailgate market! woo!
6PM snack: Shakeology
8PM snack: a taste of the raw Nutella I made and a few dates!
10:30PM snack: Tera's Whey in dark chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment