Monday, April 18, 2011

Back to the grind

But Sunday evening brings a feeling completely unlike, say, Tuesday evening. The slower pace on the sidewalks feels like reluctance. The traffic seems almost melancholy. You suspect that the dogs, out for the last walk of the night, can smell the Sunday-ness of it all.

Though I plan all my meals, I always allow room for extras. You can tell because I don't seem to eat very much...

  • 7:30-8:30 workout: Bob Harper's Cardio Conditioning
  • 8:45AM tea: generic green tea
  • 9:15AM breakfast: Make Juice Not War, 5 almonds
  • 12:40PM lunch: sweet potato w/ miso served with 2 stalks of bok choy
  • 3:30 snack: 1/4 cup pumpkin on 1 slice of Scandinavian bran crispbread
  • 5PM snack: Shakeology
  • 5:40-5:55 workout: 15 mins on stationary bike
  • 6-6:50 workout: step/tone
  • 7-7:20 workout: obstacle course circuit
  • 8:45PM dinner: 3 oz silken tofu w/ 0 cal & organic sugar; decaf mango green tea
  • 9:30PM more: Tera's Whey Fair Trade Dark Chocolate
  • 10PM more: small Gala apple with 1/4 cup pumpkin; 1/2 banana with 1 tbsp Peanut Butter & Co White Chocolate Wonder
Okay, so it's heavy on grams of sugar, but I got more than enough fiber and enough protein today!

Now on to boil eggs, brush my teeth (I figured out that the replacement heads for my toothbrush has a contraption that takes off the old one... duh and I hadn't changed it because I couldn't take the old one off), and read more of The Girl Who Played with Fire. My super awesome roommate rented me the movie version so once I get done, I can watch it. Till then (Wednesday I think), I'll get to watch "Bones." It seems like something I'd be into...

Oh, before I'm off. I bought hazelnuts because they were 20% off and I want to make my own Nutella this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment