Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Enough is enough.

Because I wrote this crazy post about overdoing it, I've decided already, on this Tuesday, that I can't work out that much. I don't eat that much. And it's rainy.

When I went home and lost five pounds, I did my AM workout and was done with it. I would eat well the rest of the day and relax. So today, relax. After my 5 hours of working out yesterday, my belly wasn't much better than it is today.

I'm having coffee! Big no, but it's a once in awhile thing. I'm doing it to use the internet and wait for the tailgate market. Hopefully, I can help myself from going insane with the goodies.

So what will I do instead? I returned books. After the tailgate market, I'm going home to shower, bake, read, and watch "I Love Khan."

What to bake. How about carrot coconut scones w/ citrus glaze? I dropped out of BAKED Sunday Mornings because I didn't want to make an Almond Joy Tart. Some of the recipes look better though. LivingOutWest, the best name for a blog ever, used baby food carrot puree. I went by Amazing Savings and found some.



While I was there, I found sweet potato puree too. Perfect for vegan sweet tater bread!



That doesn't seem like enough though... I bought organic pumpkin for less than a dollar and hope to make pumpkin-gorgonzola flan from Dorie Greenspan's Around My French Table at some point.



Okay, tomorrow will include the following, big deal classes:
  • 8:30-9:20 step
  • 9:30-10:25 weights
  • 10:35-11:35 Centergy
  • 6-7 Hip hop fusion master class at UNCA 'cause the instructor is out and I've always felt like I had to go because I love it so much/didn't want to miss out. Since she isn't teaching tomorrow, I get to break out of my routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment