Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The usual

It's already Wednesday. And guess what? I got a great surprise Friday; I only have to be at work from 9:30-2, but I'm hoping to get out early.

Anyways, eh it's the usual today.

9AM breakfast: Make Juice Not War
9:30AM-5:30PM work
12:30PM lunch: steamed asparagus; one Sriracha deviled egg
3:30PM snack: 1/4 cup pumpkin on Scandinavian crispbread
5:40-5:55 workout: sculpt or what was left of it
6-6:50 workout: Turbo Kick
7:15-7:25 workout: thigh machine
7:30-8:30 workout: yoga
shower then...
9:30PM snack: small Fuji apple with raw hazelnut spread
10:15PM snack: Tera's Whey in dark chocolate



Ms. Karen brought me the next book in Stiegg Larsson's series, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. Perfect since I finished the second book yesterday, but I got home late so I'm watching the rest of the first season of "Bones." I'll watch the movie to The Girl Who Played with Fire tomorrow.

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to rewrite my goals (yesterday) so here they are this week. I've decided on 5 this week. All others are kind of steps to these bigger goals.
  1. Get down to 115-118 by working out daily, eating greens/healthier food.
  2. Get a teaching job by first applying for jobs ASAP
  3. Teach a Turbo Kick class before I leave for California
  4. Be emotionally happy by a) making friends b) being pleasant at the gym
  5. Become an RD thus, go back to school

No comments:

Post a Comment