Monday, April 4, 2011

It's pretty late, and I work too hard.

Today was pretty awesome. I woke up feeling not so good cause I hate faux noodles and eggs last night and it was still bothering my belly. But I went to work and I'm glad I did cause our violent, abusive kid wasn't there and it changed the whole aura in the class.

I started my morning with Turbo Kick Round 43 and went to step class after work.

So I'm not losing weight, but at least I feel good and it'll all come in due time... I've been bigger now for longer than I was at my optimal weight. :( The weekends screw me over... you know, the drinking and cupcakes on Saturday and then less working out and too much sitting. But next week is spring break and I am getting back to going to the gym as much as I can.

Before I put myself down as other lose weight and I don't, I am going to be my own cheerleader and remind myself that I am definitely the most hard working person in group exercise classes (maybe not spin but I'm still working on it).

I didn't do everything on my to-do list like hang out with Conor (his fault for not texting back) and getting my history supplies into my room. Instead, I was busy revamping my blog. :) I just have to figure out how to fix the labels and make them at the bottom of the posts and clickable.

In any case, it was a pretty day then there was a thunderstorm. I'm sweating to death in my onesie and I need to hit the hay... yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment