Yoga was tough; I haven't done it in awhile and I need it cause I found that I build strength in that class. If time permits and I feel into it, I'm planning on going tonight at 7:30. It's a little late, but it may be good after spin and step tonight.
I work out A LOT and really, all will come in time. I know I know. I just put myself down a lot... Thankfully, that's Chalene's theme today.
"Write down five negative things you say to yourself."
- I'm fat.
- I have muffin tops.
- I'm too lazy to do more.
- I'm worth nothing if I can't lose the weight.
- I can't control my cravings for sweets.
Actually, I would. I'm a VERY honest person.
"I want you to re-write the five statements as positive first-person present tense affirmations and I want you to put them everywhere you go. Make them your screen saver. Cover your desk, your mirror, and your refrigerator with post-it notes. Say them over and over. It takes a thousand positives to outweigh a negative comment. So repeat, repeat, repeat until your subconscious accepts this new (and accurate) truth."
- Okay, I'm technically not. I just need to tone up.
- Buy pants that fit. Plus, this is your shape. If you want a butt, there will be some drawbacks.
- I do A LOT.
- Yeah, yeah. It's hard to write something I believe here. I have lots of other abilities that I need to capitalize on.
- YES I CAN. I controlled my cravings for everything else so I can do this too.