Monday, April 11, 2011

Nutty experiment

I bought nuts. Many different kinds and decided to make flavored nuts.

First, I roasted the nuts in the oven for 10 minutes. I prepared the seasonings in a muffin tin.

I put the nuts in their respective liners and commenced roasting for 5 more minutes.

I ended up with 10. I'll start from the top, left to right.



1. Almonds in spicy chipotle w/ adobo sauce
2. Pistachios in key lime juice w/ cilantro
3. Cashews in coconut milk w/ curry powder and coconut shreds
4. Macadamia nuts in agave w/ goji berries
5. Cashews in olive oil w/ rosemary and sea salt
6. Cashews in honey w/ sesame
7. Walnuts in vegan white chocolate w/ lavender
8. Macadamia nuts in banana and butterscotch
9. Pecans in honey bourbon sauce
10. Almonds in hot sauce w/ cilantro

No comments:

Post a Comment