Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cookies for the cookie dough

Last time I made cookies, I made them for my roommate and we froze the dough. Then I went through it and ate the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips.

I crave cookie dough much more than I ever crave cookies. Sadly, I couldn't find a recipe that totally got me tonight.

I've made PB cookies quite a few times and can't think of any new ways of making them. I thought about Joy the Baker's vegan ginger cookies and some chocolate chip cookies from Sugarbomb Bakery, but in the end, nothing.

Then I sat down and found matcha green tea cookies. I love matcha (not in milk though; it's gross). Too late... I'll have to make them another day.



The recipe is from Ice Cream Before Dinner and she's started making fantastic recipes cards to go along with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment