Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting: Transitional Pins


Since today is back to school, I thought this educational map was appropriate. I took a geography class and loved it. I would love to teach one.


Favorite meal now.

(source)

I've never done well with baked donuts. Maybe this strawberry one will work out?


Truth: Fall looks great when it's hot and summer seems lovelier when it's cold.

(source)

Fall: it's coming.

(source)

In a few weeks, I'll start eating more warm and gooey sweet potatoes.


What are you looking forward to this fall?

2 comments:

  1. I need someone to teach me geography before I try out for Jeopardy! next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! Jeopardy is ridiculous - it was hard when I was younger and still pretty hard now.

      Delete