Thursday, August 16, 2012

Easy to-do list & eats

My easy to-do list for the day:

I didn't get wedge sponges because I'm saving my Walgreens trip for tomorrow and Sports Chalet was out of the way, plus I need to do a little shoe research first. I love my New Balances and would like to get some for hiking.

I stopped by Target for on sale cottage cheese and tried these Champion pants. They're something similar to what Zumba and TurboKick pants but less expensive and fit really nicely. The wide band makes my belly look flat.

After my errands, I made shrimp spring rolls with avocado.

I read a little but fell asleep. I took a short walk with my mom then made dinner: Morningstar Farms' California turk'y veggie burger over Power to the Greens, slivered almonds, and some avocado.

I've searched high and low for the new Chobani Vanilla Chocolate Chunk. No luck, but they've had the flavor in Chobani Champions so I got a 4-pack. They're the perfect size and I'm pretty sure it's the same thing.

Shoes in consideration:

These are trail running shoes so they may not be optimal for side-to-side movement.

 

Lots of rave reviews about the Reebox as of late. 
 

What sneakers do you wear? Should I just get another pair of New Balance cross training shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment