Monday, August 27, 2012

Favorite Sunday activity: Meal Plan Monday


Sundays are my favorite. I love the laziness and the hope for a better week ahead.

I've enjoyed smoothies in the afternoon lately. This one includes frozen pineapple, the last bit of frozen mango, almond milk, and Sunwarrior vanilla protein powder with lots of ice.

One of my favorite Sunday activities is watching TV and meal planning. This week is especially exciting because I got a few brand new ingredients for the brand new school year!
  • Apples. Always necessary.
  • Cottage cheese for, yes, smoothies.
  • String cheese is my favorite savory snack.
  • I may (or may not) have almost consumed a whole container of Trader Joe's reduced guilt chunky guacamole in 3 days.
  • I've never purchased Flatouts before. They were on sale and the Italian herb was the only one left. 
  • I don't like Bartlett pears, but I also never liked stone fruits till last year. Tastes change. 
  • Same goes with Larabars. The peanut butter cookie and popular blueberry muffin flavors aren't too shabby.
Meal Plan Monday

Monday
m1 - chai oatmeal + blueberry muffin Larabar
m2 - rotisserie chicken leftover Flatout quesadilla
m3 - string cheese + apple
m4 - veggie burger salad
m5 - apple pie protein shake

Tuesday
m1 - chai oatmeal
m2 - Thai chicken Flatout pizza
m3 - string cheese + apple
m4 - chicken & avocado salad
m5 - protein smoothie

Wednesday
m1 - hemp waffle + 2 egg whites
m2 - veggie burger on Flatout
m3 - string cheese + apple
m4 - tuna nori roll
m5 - PB & J protein bar

Thursday
m1 - 5 minute breakfast cupcake
m2 - tuna nori roll
m3 - string cheese + apple
m4 - quinoa
m5 - PB & J protein bar

Friday
m1 - coconut cookie dough oatmeal
m2 - quinoa
m3 - string cheese + apple
m4 - tuna nori roll
m5 - PB & J protein bar

Saturday
m1 - TIU protein pancake
m2 - quinoa
m3 - string cheese + apple
m4 - tilapia
m5 - protein smoothie

Sunday
m1 - TIU protein pancake
m2 - quinoa
m3 - string cheese + apple
m4 - tilapia
m5 - protein smoothie

Workouts

Monday - TurboKick, yoga
Tuesday - BodyPump
Wednesday - Yoga
Thursday - BodyPump
Friday - Weights
Saturday - TurboKick, Zumba
Sunday -  Yoga

Despite sleeping late, my staff photo doesn't look too shabby. :)


After a few hours and a couple of meetings, we got to go home. Half of our crew is out so we hired 3 new people. Hope they're cool. 

Since I got home earlier than expected, I'm going to watch "Melissa and Joey," read, and nap.
 
(source

Do you remember Melissa Joan Hart or Joey Lawrence from your childhood? I loved "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch."
What are some of your workouts and meals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Hi love!

    YAY for TJ's goods! I love that guac too! Mike loves it so much as well, so now I have to buy more!

    My son used to watch that Melissa and Joey show! He liked it, it's cancelled though now right?

    Happy Monday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina was the best! I loved her crazy aunts :P

    ReplyDelete